Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a little personal note

a little note:

Feel like I've got so many projects and responsibilities, commitments etc. that I'm not going to be able to keep up with all of them.

When I start to list them all I get scared and overwhelmed, just by the List!!

I went to the doctor today and was supposed to go to work afterwords but just couldn't bring myself to take that road and went to do some of the other things on my list....
now I have to explain why I chose to ignore my "job" responsibilities in favor of home, family, radio, personal relationships. WTF!

And then there is money...which is rapidly slipping away again.

Where do we go from here?

My birthday is coming up in a couple days, a new cycle, a reassessment. Feel some changes bubbling up in this life.

!

No comments: