Wednesday, December 09, 2009

12-8-09 DREAMSVILLE playlist

This was an ALL Dreamsville Artists show. All independent music, mostly from mp3 downloads provided by the artists.

I had a lot of help from Michael picking out some tunes and then when I got on the air I just followed the muse of the night
.
I wound up playing more than one tune from some artists and none from others who I had intended to play, sadly there was only 2 hours. My apologies to those who I did not get to. If only I could have gone on for another 4 hours!

O well, here is what I DID get to...

12-8 -9 playlist


  • Casimir Engine = A Matter of Life = mp3 – self release.
  • Denzil Duck = Denzil’s Dixie Rag = mp3 – self release.
  • Mick Wilson’s Bloonoise = Come Closer – mp3 –self release.
  • Mick Wilson’s Bloonoise = About Last Night = St. Valentines Day Massacre- self release.
  • Stuttering Monks = Three Rivers = Magnum Epos – Flounder.
  • Jeff Farley = Transit Monster = mp3 – lowartmusic.
  • Planet Andy = Alien Technology Reverse Engineered = mp3 – self release.
  • Ultraviolet Eye = Gattica Glitch = mp3 – lowartmusic.
  • Electric Angels = I Am Ecstasy = mp3 – self release.
  • Michael Honsinger & Talent = Theatre of Dreams – mp3 self release.
  • Stuttering Monks w/ Dar Shelton = Serenity =St. Valentines Day Massacre – self release.
  • The Penguins = That’s It = mp3 – self release.
  • Major Snagg = Speak to Bees = mp3 – self release.
  • Worra = the Twist = mp3 – self release.
  • The Eisenhowers = Long Live the Flesh – mp3 – serali.
  • Bill Nelson = Poetry project = mp3 – www.billnelsonmusic.com .
  • Cinematique = Sunlit Harbor = mp3 – self release.
  • Welsh Dreamer = the Noisy Tree = personal recording.
  • "The Dreamsville Resident Band"= a Blurred half Baked Project – mp3 – unreleased on lowartmusic.
  • Big Sleep = This Quick and Silly little Thrill = mp3 – self release.
  • Dar Shelton = Third Solarian Resonance = mp3 – self release.
  • John Izzard = I Want you and I Bleed = St. Valentines day Massacre – self released.
  • Talent w/ Michael Honsinger = Strings = mp3 – self release.
  • Stuttering Monks = Mutant Christmas = mp3 – self release.
  • Your Best Friend = Now How about Drums = mp3 – self release.
Most of these self released songs can be found at www.soundclick.com just search for the artist.
Thank You for the music!
,
.

No comments: