- The Octopus Project = Exploding Snowhorse = Hello, Avalanche – peek a boo rec.
- El Vez = Now I Wanna be Santa Claus = Sno Way Jose’ – gracias land.
- Three Days Wait = Sled Riding = Star of Bethlehem - Instauration Records.
- Juni Jarvi = Falling Down Like Snow = Wherever Thou Art – saltwater rec.
- Ensemble of Lonesome Fellas = Strippers Holiday = Homeless for the Holidaze – sound vision NW .
- Fairport Convention = Wassail Song = Over the next Hill – compass rec.
- = Do You hear What I hear = the Reindeer Room vol 2 - .
- Martin Atkins & the Chicago Industrial League = Introduction = an Industrial Christmas Carol – invisible rec.
- Rubber Band Christmas = Deck the Halls = Rubber Band Christmas - .
- Bill Nelson = Cowboy Christmas = Whimsey 2 – Fabled Quixote .
- US Coast Guard Band = A Christmas Fanfare = Holiday Fanfare - .
- Ensemble of Lonesome Fellas = Homeless for the Holidaze = Homeless for the Holidaze-Sound Vision NW.
- Skates = Oh Come all Ye Skatesful – a Very Unschooled Christmas – Unschooled rec.
- Joseph Spence = Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town = Think Global world Christmas - .
- Ensemble of Lonesome Fellas = Carol of the Bells = Homeless for the Holidaze – Sound Vision NW.
- Ochre = Jingle Bells = a Very Unschooled Christmas – Unschooled rec.
- Grassy Knoll = Silver Bells = a Mutated Christmas – Illegal Art.
- Bob Rivers = Jingle Hells Bells = I Am Santa Claus = Atlantic.
- Jethro Tull = Ring Out Solstice Bells = Jethro Tull Christmas Album sampler – Fuel.
- Pit er Pat = Solstice = Pyramids – Thrill Jockey .
- Fognode = Carol of the Bells = a Mutated Christmas – Illegal Art.
- Dirk Keysser = Carol of the Bells = Happy Clucking Holiday’s - .
- Rubber Band Christmas = Rubber Band Rock = Rubber Band Christmas - .
- Gentle Giant = So Sincere =
- Gentle Giant = the Advent of Panzurge = Playing the Fool – Wizardo rec.
- Brette = Waltz of the Flowers = the Nutcracker Suite Electronique – www.madnutcracker.com .
- Heliotroupe = Always Coming Home = Odd Years – X Factor.
- Danny Kelly = Xmas Song = Christmas ’84 = indie release.
- Ian Anderson = In Defense of Faiths = Divinities: 12 dances with god – Angel rec.
- Ian Anderson = Looking for Eden = Walk Into Light – BGO.
- Jethro Tull = Another Christmas Song = - Chrysalis.
- Grandaddy = Alan Parsons in a Winter Wonderland=single – V2.
- Angeltide = Dreamsville Christmas – self released.
- Decomposure = Little Drummer Boy =A Very Unschooled Christmas – unschooled rec.
- George Winston & Keola Beamer = Polia’hu te Snow Goddess of Mauna Kea = a Winter’s Solstice V – Windham Hill.
and thanks for listening,
Next week will be a Christmas night show. It will be the first time I've been on the air on Christmas night and even tho it's just another Tuesday night it will be noteworthy and somewhat problematic. I will have had a very full day of family and fun and then will have to leave all that to go to the radio station and put on a program for those who have their radio on Christmas night. I'm not sure what listeners will be wanting to hear on a night like that, but I just spoke with my wife/partner and she said she might be interested in doing my show with me that night. I hope she will because then I wont have to go away and leave her alone Xmas night and it would be the first time we'd be on the air together!
Tune in next Tuesday night and see what it's like!